I am in need of a Virtual Assistant to help me post blog content. If you are interested, please complete the following application to see if you are a fit.
Note that current WordPress experience is a bonus, but not required if you are familiar with technology and a fast learner.
Initially, I estimate the gig to take between 2 and 10 hours of time each week with more being added in the future. If you are only available for a few hours a week, that is fine. Just let me know in the application. I can cover this with multiple VAs.
The gig is designed to start at $20/hour and raise to $25/hour after 90 days providing you've learned how to do what is needed without supervision and support.
Tasks for this ongoing project include:
- Proofreading video transcripts.
- Creating a WordPress post and adding the transcript into the post.
- Uploading the video to YouTube.
- Creating and uploading the video thumbnail from a template.
- Adding the captions and configuring the video settings.
- Writing the YouTube intro and linking to my other videos.
- Writing an intro for the WordPress blog post
- Adding steps into the WordPress blog post when needed. For example, when the video is a How-to video, we break those out into a recipe that can easily be followed.
- Add the blog schema – note that I will teach you how to do this with the schema plugin
- Creating the blog post featured image and uploading.
Other steps may be needed depending on the post, for example, additional images may be added to the post.
The Most Important Skills for this Gig Are
The ability to learn quickly and retain that knowledge.
The ability to follow directions.
Being responsive to emails and updates in the project management software. Note, I'll teach you how to use our platform.
The ability to meet deadlines.